For those who never compromise.
There is nothing quite like the Colony, a ski-ranch development that offers the largest ski-in, ski-out homesites in North America. On 4,600 acres of pristine alpine terrain with lush forests, rolling meadows, sparkling streams and Utah’s famous powder snow, The Colony is a private, gated community of meticulously crafted home sites. It’s a little like having your very own National Park – one that’s just minutes from Park City and just above Canyons lively resort village.
The Colony is the first ever recipient of the Responsible Development Award from Mountain Living Magazine; indeed, 90% of the property is preserved as open space.
The Colony features:
– The Largest Homesites In North America – Averaging 8 Acres
– In The Middle of The 5th Largest Ski Resort In North America
– 90% Open Space
– Miles of Skiing and Snowboarding in the Winter, Miles on Hiking and Mountain Biking in the Summer
– Owners can build their Mountain Dream Home and a Separate Guest House.
– 10 Minutes to Downtown Park City
– 35 minutes from Salt Lake City International Airport.
The Colony is truly a four-season destination, and the perfect setting for those distinguished enough to really enjoy the best that life has to offer.